Jordan has over 15 years of experience advising hospitals on strategic and financial issues. He works closely with CEOs and trustees on a variety of transaction structures, partnerships, and strategic engagements. Prior to Juniper, Jordan was a member of the health system advisory groups at Navigant and Ernst & Young. He started his career at William Blair. Jordan holds an MBA from the Kellogg School of Management, where he was named Top Student in Health Industry Management by the faculty. He earned his BA with Honors in Economics from Bowdoin College.
- “Developing a Hospital Transaction Strategy and Process.” Juniper Advisory/McDermott Will & Emery White Paper. October 2013.
- “Parallel Paths to Realignment: Consolidation in Commercial Banking Offers a Glimpse of Health Care’s Future.” Trustee. October 2013.
- “Is Bigger Always Better? Exploring the Risks of Health System Mega-Mergers.” Becker’s Hospital Review. March 2013.
- “Current Trends in Hospital Mergers and Acquisitions.” Healthcare Financial Management. March 2012.
- “Protecting Corporate Value during an Ownership Transition.” The Governance Institute. January 2012.
- “Finding the Right Match.” HealthLeaders. November 2011.
- “Community Considerations for Hospital Transactions.” The Governance Institute. September 2011.
- “Consolidation Transactions: Will They Make a Comeback?” The Governance Institute. July 2011.